Friday 9 January 2015

Starbucks Card and Apps


As I am visiting Starbucks and other coffee house quite often with my friends to chill, I finally got myself a Starbucks card on last month which is also consider last year, haha. There are a lot of card design can be chose from but I chose the "Merry Christmas" design since it was the month of Christmas. To get the card is very easy, just approach Starbucks cashier to choose which card prefer and then pass the minimum reload amount of RM20 into the card for card activation. The total reload amount will appear in the card balance can be used to purchase drinks/foods/merchandise immediately. The card itself is free of charge!

I found the card is so useful and convenient. I just passed the card to the cashier whenever I want to buy drinks without the need to pay cash and prevent getting a lot small syiling change that make my wallet heavy:) Besides that, Starbucks is giving 1 free drink after 10 drinks purchased with the card.



There is a Starbucks app available for IOS and Android smartphone users which can link to the Starbucks card. 


After linking, the Apps provide even much more convenience by just using smartphone to pay without the need to the bring card out. The amount is auto deducted from the card and the balance are shown immediately on the Apps.

Besides that, from the apps I can keep track easily how many drinks have been purchased so far and how many more drinks needed to get the free drinks or other rewards. It is just simple awesome:)

No comments:

Post a Comment