Tuesday 17 February 2015

Free Cake From Starbucks

I was actually given a free cake by Starbucks. Why is that so? It is because this month of February is a month of birthday for me. As a cardholder for Starbucks card and I have registered the card, I was entitled a slice of cake for free after I bought a drink using the card during my birthday month. The free cake can redeemed anytime using the card within birthday month.


I was entitled to choose any 1 cake from the cakes available in the shop for free redemption. So I redeemed for myself a slice of marble cheesecake as I love to cheesecake a lot. The marble cheesecake was very yummy and it was a perfect match with a cup of cold creamy green tea frappuccino.
This Starbucks card has been very rewarding. It is great to own this Starbucks card. I have written a post on the benefits of Starbucks card previously and here goes the link: http://stylocoolblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/starbucks-card-and-apps.html

No comments:

Post a Comment